another little list of little things i like
- the quiet of being in a room dimly lit from the outside (hall ligh, the next room, outside)
- the process of cutting food for a salad
- laying in bed and feeling that slight muscle ache from walking all day
- the satisfaction when i stretch and pop the joints in my lower spine
- sitting with the dog’s head resting on my lap and the cat curled up next to me and petting them both at the same time
"Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer."
Unknown (via fuckinq)
"I am overwhelmed with things I ought to have written about and never found the proper words."
Virginia Woolf, Diaries Volume One 1915-1919 (via katsv)